Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Pretzel Buttons

It would be a true statement to say that I have increased web browsing activity during midterm week. It would only make sense that, with my increased web browsing activity, I would stumble across more recipes that I want to try. Last week was no exception to this logic. If I had to learn one thing while studying for midterms, it was how to make these chocolate pretzel buttons. 


I bought one bag of the Hershey's Special Dark Kisses and one bag of the Hershey's Hugs. Personally, I like dark chocolate better, but the stripes in the Hugs were too cute for me to pass up on. 

Ingredients
1 bag Synder's Butter Snaps square pretzels
2 bags Hershey's Hugs or Kisses
1 bag M&M's
Sprinkles

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 200 °F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the chocolate Hugs and Kisses on top of the pretzels. Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolates are soft and shiny, but not completely melting so that they lose their shape.
3. Add sprinkles on top if desired. Place an M&M in the center of the chocolate and press down slightly. 
4. Allow chocolate to cool completely before eating. Stick them in the freezer for a shorter wait time!


These cute little chocolate pretzel buttons are the perfect snack to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment